Space-ninja Space-ninja

Not bad.

Could've been better.

The shooting and checkpoint system was good, but
The music was annoying as shit.
The levels got repetitive after some time, with their simple blockiness...
Didn't keep me that interested.
6/10

PixEvo - The Fountain PixEvo - The Fountain

this is beautiful

a masterpiece

REDDER REDDER

I am blown away...

This is one of the best 8 bit games I have ever played. Absolutely perfect in every sense, except the music becomes repeditive after a while, maybe add a larger range of ambient tracks? the sound effects were spot on as were the game dynamics and well just everything, a big 10/10

One Button Bob One Button Bob

Nice.

The graphics were spot on, and the concept was great. Real addictive too, kept me playing till I got that final achievement.

One criticism, imho the music sucked and did not fit the game at all. Some sort of ambient 8 bit track would've fit the game so much better, other than that, solid game!

9/10

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

so sexy

this so sexy man. best sexy ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111 but like, wat is an orgasm? i give dis S out of 10, for SEXYEYEYEYEY

Jump 'n Gun Jump 'n Gun

A great game...

What is with all these people complaining about the controls? I thought they were absolutely fine, perfect in fact. This was a great game. It was challenging, well polished, the music was good, and the pixelart was fantastic. One minor criticism is that I don't really like how the 'time' thing worked, how if you died it wouldn't reset, but if it ran out you would die and it would reset again.

Other than that, this is a superb and sadly underrated game. 9/10

knarrenheinz responds:

Thanks a lot!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Overrated..

Yes, so the game is only one level. Whoop dee doo. Oh, and what's that? It even tells us that in the name of the game? Gee, that's pretty smart/cool!

Hey, I can think of another game with only one level, and it is MUCH BETTER THAN THIS, it is called the Last Man.

I could rant on about how this is overrated, but I'll just conclude this soon to be rated "useless" review with saying that, yes, this game was decent, but really lacks the content to deserve such a high score, and really isn't as original as it makes out to be.

I am very tempted to give this a 0 due to the aformentioned overrated-ness, but alas, I will give it an honest score that it deserves.

7/10

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Fantastic.

What a fantastic game. I loved the music, the atmosphere, the idea, and the challenging. My only 2 criticisms are that there is no pause function, and the pig noises are slightly annoying. I would've given this a 9, but because it's so incredibly underratted, I'm giving it a 10.

I also love the way you don't unlock the "main menu" till you finish the game. Brilliant.

Well done on a fantastic game.

Lastman Lastman

Great.

Favourited. Love the style, idea graphics, engine, sound, gameplay.

And to everyone complaining: It's a hard game, so what? If you can't handle it, don't play it! Go play Mario or something with gameshark cheats so you have unlimited lives and flying power, I'm sure that won't be too hard for you noobs then. Sigh!

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Excellent!

I loved the first game and this was just as good. Love the new twist :)

One criticism is that I feel its lost some of the Japanese anime themes the first game had.

This is platform puzzling at its finest.

10/10